Bouquets n Bunches
Fresh & Dried
Organic Wedding Flowers
"Love small orders"
"We have gorgeous colours"
"Amazing smelling flowers"
£75 - £500
about your wedding...
Text, call or email Hannah
Top helpful info at a glance
1. Our wedding flowers are grown locally here in Torquay,
2. Small orders and budgets are prefect,
these suit us best... up to £500.
We want to fill your colour palette comfortably from our gardens.
3. We have no minimum spend.
A gorgeous Bride Bouquet £75 and a Groom Buttonhole £12 is absolutely fine.
4. Our semi wild organic gardens are filled with big gorgeous blooms to dainty wild moving flowers.
5. Our organically grown flowers are used fresh in the cutting season April to October. Out of this season we use fresh / dried mixes.
6. We keep our wedding flowers affordable by having the creative freedom to include lots of seasonal variety with varied foliages and colour palettes.
7. We like to know the fine details about your wedding. Such as fabric colours & finishes, this helps us fine tune our flower designs to your wedding.
8. We encourage collection from us (Torquay) for bridal party flowers and bunches for tables.
Delivery is preferred for orders which ideally require finishing off at your venue, such as mantlepiece displays.
9. Most 2023 flower orders can be booked via our online shop.
However if an item isn't listed that we've discussed we will send you
your order via invoice.
10. 2024 wedding orders can be penciled in our diary and paid 12mths before via our shop or invoice.
Paying less than 12mths and being listed on our shop affects availability.
We are growing for our couples all year round.